New Medical Center in East Greenwich for Lifespan
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
"The current trend in healthcare is for medical practices to open facilities that are off the hospital campus, but still convenient for their patients," said Joseph J. MarcAurele, Washington Trust Chairman, President, and Chief Executive Officer. "Medical Asset Ventures has had proven success in developing these types of projects."
The office space will be used for primary and cardiac care for the healthcare group.
The property sits adjacent to the Greenwich Medical Office Park which was developed during the last ten years by F.H. French Company (FHF). Founded in 1935, FHF is a full service real estate firm owned by Jen Cookke and formally Jack Keigwin that owns approximately 750,000 square feet of commercial office and medical properties throughout Rhode Island. During the last 25 years, F.H. French has owned, managed, developed, or built over 2,500,000 square feet of office, industrial, and medical developments valued in excess of $300 million.
- NEW: Timothy Babineau, MD, Appointed Lifespan President and CEO
- NEW: Lifespan CEO George Vecchione to Leave at End of 2012
- NEW: Lifespan Names Eric Alper, MD, Information Services Director
- NEW: Lifespan Names New Chairman of the Board
- NEW: Lifespan Officials Say Talks with City will Continue
- TRENDER: Lifespan’s Social Media Guru Nancy Cawley Jean
- NEW: State Senator Wants Lifespan Investigated
- NEW: Lifespan and Gateway Healthcare Sign Intent to Affiliate Agreement