video: NEW: Alex and Ani Expands Media Division
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Bella Consulting acquisition
Bella Consulting and Events, the Providence-based marketing, public relations and event production firm, will transition into Seven Swords Media, according to founder Rick Simone.
"Bella is excited to be joining with Seven Swords," Simone told GoLocalProv. "The services we will be able to now offer will be unparalleled." Simone founded Bella Consulting in 2008 and has been the event production company for Alex and Ani for two years.
Animal studio acquisition
Animal, a design studio and video agency based in Providence, was acquired in December 2012 by Alex and Ani, and brings the creative leadership of Animal founder Josh Backer, who is the new executive creative director at Seven Swords. Backer brings to Seven Swords significant partnerhips, including a prestigious strategic marketing, communications and media consulting account with the Smithsonian Institution.
"This is amazing for myself and all my creative collaborators," Backer said. "As a studio, we had so much potential but were lacking resources. I think this acquistion brought us those resources, enabling a significantly large creative community to get to the next level."
For a glimpse of Seven Swords Media new capabilities and work.
Governor Lincoln Chafee will attend today's announcement. For more, look for up-to-the-minute coverage from GoLocal from this afternoon.
- Alex and Ani CEO Speaks at Bryant’s World Trade Day Kickoff Event
- Alex and Ani Creates HERO Charm Bangle to Benefit Hasbro
- Alex and Ani Creates Limited Edition Charms for Newport Festivals
- Alex and Ani Founder Buys Belcourt Castle
- Alex and Ani Launches Super Bowl Ad
- Alex and Ani Named One of Best Places to Work
- Alex and Ani and Plan International USA Team to Create “Because I Am a Girl”
- Charmed by Newport Jewelry Company Alex and Ani
- Cranston jeweler Alex and Ani takes made-in-USA pride to London
- NEW: $8.95 Million Sale of Sakonnet Vineyards To Alex and Ani Final
- NEW: Alex and Ani Creates Commemorative Bangles for 9/11
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1 Million to Bryant University
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1M to Rhode Island College
- NEW: Alex and Ani Hit Silver Screen
- NEW: Alex and Ani Named One of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- NEW: Alex and Ani Releases New Bangle to Benefit Women & Infants
- NEW: Alex and Ani University TEDx Event Sold Out For Jan. 20
- NEW: Alex and Ani’s Rafaelian RI Small Businessperson of the Year