video: NEW: Alex and Ani Designer Rafaelian Appears Tonight on “The Boss”
Monday, March 11, 2013
Alex and Ani Designer and Founder Carolyn Rafaelian will star in NECN's "The Boss," airing tonight at 8pm EST.
Giovanni Feroce, Alex and Ani CEO, appeared on NECN's 7am Morning Show with Steve Aveson and Bridget Blythe this morning to promote tonight's episode. "The Boss" series explores the leadership roles behind New England's most successful brands.
Feroce also discussed Alex and Ani's latest venture "Path of Life: Why I Wear My Alex and Ani," a publication co-written by Cyd McKenna and Mr. Feroce that explores the inspirational stories that capture the brand.
Want a preview look at Rafaelian's appearance tonight? Watch, here.
- Alex and Ani CEO Feroce Launches Seven Swords Media
- NEW: Alex and Ani Named One of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- Alex and Ani Founder Buys Belcourt Castle
- NEW: Alex and Ani University TEDx Event Sold Out For Jan. 20
- Alex and Ani Creates Limited Edition Charms for Newport Festivals
- NEW: Alex and Ani’s Rafaelian RI Small Businessperson of the Year
- Alex and Ani Named One of Best Places to Work
- NEW: GoGo Cast Launches App With Alex and Ani’s Seven Swords Media
- Alex and Ani and Plan International USA Team to Create “Because I Am a Girl”
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1M to Rhode Island College
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1 Million to Bryant University
- NEW: Alex and Ani Launches Seven Swords Acquisitions, Partnerships