Median Price For Single Family Home Tops $200K For First Time Since ‘08
Thursday, April 30, 2015
This is the first year that the first quarter median price of single family homes has topped $200,000 since 2008.
The number of foreclosure and short sales dropped 16 percent as the market strengthened, according to Rhode Island Association of Realtors data released today.
Block Island saw the highest median sales price at $1.225 million, two percent higher than the previous year while East Greenwich achieved the strongest price appreciation with a 52 percent increase.
The Rhode Island Association of REALTORS is one of the largest trade organizations in Rhode Island with approximately 4,000 members in 750 offices. The organization has been serving RI since 1948.
- Real Estate Market Shows Gains in Month of May
- RI Real Estate Market Sees Summer Slowdown
- Report Says Commercial Real Estate Market is Improving
- Will RI’s Commercial Real Estate Market Rebound in 2013
- NEW: RI Real Estate Bucks National Trend - Up
- NEW: Lila Delman Real Estate Hosts Economic Summit
- Real Estate News: Good Word on Housing
- RI Real Estate Report
- Making the Case for Real Estate
- Signs of Life in Commercial Real Estate Market
- Residential’s Tech Guru Named -100 Most Influencial in Real Estate
- More Photo Galleries on GoLocal Real Estate
- The 20 Hottest Real Estate Towns in Rhode Island
- It’s a Buyers’ Market for Real Estate Investors In Rhode Island
- Real Estate Market Consumers’ Age-old Question: Buy or Sell First?
- Preparing for the Summer Real Estate Market
- Real Estate: What Half a Million Dollars Will Buy in Rhode Island
- Agents Now Fighting Their Real Estate Wars Online
- Welcome to GoLocal Real Estate
- In Case You Missed It: GoLocalProv Launches Real Estate Platform
- New England’s Hottest Real Estate Months
- NEW: RI’s Randall Real Estate Companies Makes Top 500 Power List
- Rhode Island: Highest Pending Real Estate Sales in New England