video: Leadership Rhode Island Spends a Day with GoLocalProv
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Leadership Rhode Island's 2011 class spent its first session of the year in the lap of local media, understanding print, broadcast and digital platforms for delivering local news. After a morning of panels and practice news gathering and interviews in the community, two sub-groups came to GoLocalProv for a talk with editors and contributors about how a digital platform differs in news gathering and execution, as well as how it overlaps with traditional media.
Stephanie Issa, reporter and videographer for GoLocal, caught some of the action.
- Angel Street Capital Launches to Serve Digital Media
- Brown Grad Gains Inspiration Through Social Media
- Media Influencers - Part 1
- Media Influencers - Part 2, the Opinion Makers
- Media’s Coverage of the Election
- Election Coverage: Media Winners and Losers
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.