Leaders Launch Inclusive Effort to Rebuild the State - RIsurgence
Thursday, June 07, 2012
Today, Rhode Island's economy ranks consistently last or near last in nearly every business rankings. The RI unemployment rate is 49th ranked.
The effort to generate new ideas is sparked by Scott A. Gibbs, and Marcel A. Valois of the Economic Development Foundation of Rhode Island. They have been joined by dozens of business leaders and innovators from across RI in creating a strategy to incubate and hatch creative economic development ideas in Rhode Island. We call this strategy RIsurgence.
This effort encourages all Rhode Islanders to serve as leaders and to join the discussion.
Be a part of the solution - join in and help recreate Rhode Island - https://risurgence.brightidea.com/
"We are looking for all Rhode Islanders to reclaim their state and offer positive solutions that can transform our economy," said Gibbs.
- 10 Years Ago RI Businesses Were Optimistic About the RI Economy
- A LIVELY EXPERIMENT, RI’s Economy
- Betaspring Demo Day: A Glimpse At Rebuilding RI’s Economy
- Bill Delahunt: A New England Patent Office Will Boost the Economy
- America’s Cup: Huge Boost To Rhode Island Economy
- NEW: RI Congressional Delegation—No ‘Silver Bullets’ for Economy