Coming Thursday: RI’s Best Cities + Towns For Doing Business
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
GoLocal's latest ranking, RI's Best Cities + Towns For Doing Business, takes a new analytical look at every city and town in RI on a set of pro-business metrics: those big cities and small towns where a combination of factors make companies grow.
Our researchers culled municipally-distinct data on tax rates, workforce availability, cost of living, economic indicators for short term and long-term job growth, even average driving time to TF Green Airport, to quantify a blend of factors that make for a pro-business environment.
Tomorrow, look for GoLocal's ranking, and see if you're doing business in the right place, or might want to consider a move across the state. From a mom-and-pop storefront to a manufacturer, see where RI's cities and towns stack up against each other.
- 12 Biggest Business Stories in RI in 2012
- State Report: RI’s Poor Business Rankings, Shakeup in the Governor’s Office & the Fiscal Cliff
- NEW: Rhode Island Named #49 State For Business—Forbes
- Smart Benefits: Why You May Not Want To Grow Your Business
- New England’s Best-Performing Business Cities