Business Monday on Golocal LIVE Features Discussion of RI Budget and Amazon-Whole Foods Deal
Monday, June 19, 2017
Then, Saul Kaplan of the Business Innovation Factory will talk about the shake-up at Uber and the Amazon acquisition of Whole Foods. What are the implications to everything from what you eat and how you shop.
Will the Amazon deal make an impact on retail in Rhode Island? How quickly will it hit? Will Walmart, Stop & Shop, and Shaw's ever be the same?
Also on business Monday we will discuss the GoLocal story about how RI Commerce -- the state agency focused on building RI business -- spent two-thirds of its dollars with out-of-state companies and just a third with Rhode Island firms.
Business Monday is presented in partnership with Deepwater Wind.
- Sasse “The Money Man” Warns About RI’s Lack of Strategy “Hard to Get There”
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Sasse: Are Governors Economic Miracle Workers?
- Sasse Asks Why Do the PawSox Owners Need Any Subsidy
- LIVE: Saul Kaplan Talks the Innovation of RI Government Tech
- BIF’s Kaplan on GoLocal LIVE’s Business Monday Looks at Uber’s Controversial CEO
- LIVE: Kaplan Talks About the Potential to Innovate RI’s Economy Via the Colleges
- Gary Sasse “The Money Man” Talks About Trump’s Budget Impact on RI
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan on Why Failing is the Key to Success When Reinventing
- Kaplan: Next Practices vs. Best Practices
- Gary Sasse: As Goes Providence, So Does the State
- Gary Sasse: Are Gubernational Candidates Being Realistic and Focused?
- Gary Sasse: Small Wins Strategy—A Case for Business Tax Reform
- Mattiello, Sasse in Heated Battle Over RI Tax Policy
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Sasse: Unlocking Opportunity By Reinventing The War On Poverty
- Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2016
- Gary Sasse: Is It Time For Truth In Taxation?
- Gary Sasse: Rhode Island’s Tale of Two Crises
- Gary Sasse: Is RI’s Tax Climate Really The 5th Worst?
- Gary Sasse: Is a Constitutional Convention Really Needed?
- Gary Sasse: Focusing on Effective State Leadership
- Gary Sasse: Can a State Infrastructure Bank Help Rebuild RI?
- Gary Sasse “The Money Man” Talks About the Implications of Healthcare Consolidation to RI
- Gary Sasse: A Rhode Island Education Bill of Rights
- Gary Sasse: Gubernatorial Leadership—The Defining Issue in 2014
- Gary Sasse: Rekindling the American Dream in Rhode Island
- Gary Sasse: Grading the Governor’s Fiscal Stewardship
- Gary Sasse: Deep in Debt in the Ocean State
- Gary Sasse: Adequate Education: The Civil Rights Issue of Our Time
- Gary Sasse: Rudderless in the Ocean State
- Sasse: Vote Questions If Higher Taxes Result In Better Schools
- Saul Kaplan: Stop Treating Business Model Innovation As Change Management
- Saul Kaplan: Don’t Get Netflixed
- Saul Kaplan: Where Have All The Corporate Stories Gone?
- Saul Kaplan: So Many Corporate Innovation Labs, So Little Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: Topics Are Overrated!
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan Says Its Time to Rethink Parking, Transportation, and Commuting
- Saul Kaplan: “The Innovator” Discusses How RI Can Transform Its Attitude and Performance
- Kaplan: Innovation Lessons From Michelangelo
- Kaplan: Three Things Are Changing: 1) The Market 2) BIF 3) Me
- Saul Kaplan: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Goodness
- Saul Kaplan: The Future of Work
- Saul Kaplan: Reinvention As A Life Skill
- Saul Kaplan: The Human Side of Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: You Don’t Have to Go to a Conference to Enjoy It
- Brown Grad Andrew Kaplan Awarded Rhodes Scholarship
- Saul Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2015!
- Saul Kaplan: Emerging Tech Is Society’s Shadow Future
- Saul Kaplan: Coming To You Live From Everyone