Business Innovation Factory Announces #BIF2017 Media Partner With GoLocal24 - Will Live Stream
Tuesday, August 01, 2017
#BIF2017, BIF’s Annual Collaborative Innovation Summit held in Providence, RI this September 13-14 at Trinity Repertory Company.
Included in the partnership is a six (6) week #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series on GoLocal LIVE featuring interviews with inspiring summit storytellers leading up to GoLocal LIVE broadcasting live, for the first time ever, from #BIF2017 at Trinity Rep Theatre on September 13-14.
BIF and GoLocal LIVE will debut the six week #BIF2017 Summit Storyteller Series starting this Friday, August 4, 2017 leading off with Alan Webber, co-founder of Fast Company. Now in its 13th year, #BIF2017, like previous summits before it, has attracted high-profile storytellers from across the country, including this year Walt Mossberg, veteran tech journalist from the Wall Street Journal; Carmen Medina, former Deputy Director of Intelligence at the CIA, and Richard Saul Wurman, design icon and creator of the TED Conference.
The BIF Summit was named the second most innovative conference in America by Inc. magazine.
#BIF2017 enables participants to engage in stories of transformation, connecting with each other to accelerate our own transformation journeys and to make a difference in the world. "At BIF, we believe that in order to transform our most vital community systems in education, healthcare, and government, we need to make our self-organized networks more purposeful," said Kaplan.
At #BIF2017 on September 13-14, GoLocal will simultaneously live stream the entire Summit, 32 stories over 2 days, as well as featuring GoLocal interviews during the summit intermissions and breaks.
“We’ve been broadcasting with Saul for a series we’ve dubbed Mr. Innovation, airing every Monday afternoon, so the partnership with BIF seemed like a natural fit. We’re excited to to be a small part of BIF's amazing stories of transformation and to be able to offer it to our viewers,” Josh Fenton, CEO and co-founder of GoLocal explains.
The Business Innovation Factory helps business and social-system leaders explore, test, and commercialize next practices and new business models in complex social systems like healthcare, education and government.
GoLocal24 is the parent company to GoLocalProv.com, GoLocalWorcester.com, GoLocalPDX.com. The Summit will be streamed to all three sites.
- First Six Storytellers Announced For 2015 BIF Summit
- Saul Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2015!
- Business Innovation Factory BIF10 Summit Draws Packed Crowd at Trinity Rep
- Highlights and Reactions from Day One of #BIF9 in Providence
- 500+ “Innovation Junkies” Pack BIF2015 Summit in Providence
- Kaplan: Welcome To #BIF2016
- BIF Scores Million Dollar Grant from NY’s Carnegie Corporation
- “Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan of BIF Talks RI’s Biggest Salesperson on GoLocal LIVE
- BIF’s Kaplan on GoLocal LIVE’s Business Monday Looks at Uber’s Controversial CEO
- Introducing BIF’s Design Methodology for Next Practices and New Business Models
- Kaplan: Three Things Are Changing: 1) The Market 2) BIF 3) Me
- GoLocal24 Launches “Social Targeted Sponsored Content”
- GoLocal24 Names Former Boston Globe President Daniels COO
- Leading Media Strategist Merrill Brown Joins GoLocal24 Board
- GoLocal24 Closes Second Round of Financing Led by Cork Media and Angel Street Capital
- GoGo Cast Partners with GoLocal24 for Content on Go-Screens in Southeastern N.E.
- GoLocal24 Closes Round of Financing Led by Angel St. Capital: GoLocalProv.com Parent Company
- BIA/Kelsey Names GoLocal24 Future Star in Local Digital Media
- GoLocal24 Announces Expansion to Portland, Oregon
- Saul Kaplan: Topics Are Overrated!
- Saul Kaplan: So Many Corporate Innovation Labs, So Little Innovation
- Saul Kaplan: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Goodness
- Kaplan: Next Practices vs. Best Practices
- Brown Grad Andrew Kaplan Awarded Rhodes Scholarship
- Saul Kaplan: You Don’t Have to Go to a Conference to Enjoy It
- Saul Kaplan: Reinvention As A Life Skill
- Saul Kaplan: The Future of Work
- Saul Kaplan: The Human Side of Innovation
- LIVE: Saul Kaplan Talks the Innovation of RI Government Tech
- LIVE: Kaplan Talks About the Potential to Innovate RI’s Economy Via the Colleges
- “Mr. Innovation” Saul Kaplan on Amazon and Whole Foods Merger and Impact on RI
- Kaplan & Dand: Converting Emerging Tech Into Next Practices
- Mr. Innovation Saul Kaplan Say RI Could Be America’s Laboratory for Change
- Kaplan Discusses RI’s Missed Opportunity to Innovate
- LIVE: Kaplan Believes RI Could Become Innovation District
- Kaplan: Innovation Lessons From Michelangelo
- Saul Kaplan: “The Innovator” Discusses How RI Can Transform Its Attitude and Performance
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan Says Its Time to Rethink Parking, Transportation, and Commuting
- The Innovator Saul Kaplan on Why Failing is the Key to Success When Reinventing