Bryant’s Collegiate Entrepreneur’s Organization #1 in US
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
CEO has 230 chapters nationwide dedicated to informing, supporting, and inspiring its entrepreneurial members. The award recognizes the Bryant chapter’s investment in outstanding tools, workshops, guest speakers and hands-on learning activities for encouraging enterprise creation.
"The club has nurtured and supported young entrepreneurs who have actually launched businesses while here on campus," said Michael A. Roberto, Trustee Professor of Management and club co-advisor.
• co-sponsoring Startup Weekend New England, an event held at Bryant that immersed aspiring entrepreneurs in the process of taking business ideas to market;
• helping over 15 students launch their own businesses
• providing free consulting services. The club recently developed a marketing plan for a nonprofit organization and worked with a group of local entrepreneurs to develop a nonprofit accounting platform.
Entrepreneurship is the University’s number one declared major among incoming students. The school has won a string of national and regional awards for its CEO and Students in Free Enterprise chapters.
Bryant will host the regional CEO conference February 3-4, 2012. The conference will feature workshops led by entrepreneurs and business professionals.
- Bryant Announces Women’s Summit Line-up
- Bryant Gets New Dean of Business
- Bryant Launches Institute for Public Leadership
- Bryant U. Announces Speaker for Trade Day
- Global Economy Focus of Bryant Financial Forum
- NEW: Bryant Study Shows RI Outgrew US
- Alex and Ani CEO Speaks at Bryant’s World Trade Day Kickoff Event