Barrington Home Sold for Over $3 Million
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
The shingle-style home was custom designed and built in 2013.
Set on over 5 acres of rolling lawns edged in stone walls.
An open floor plan unfolds and features walls of windows, double height fireplaces in the living room and family room, a gorgeous chef’s kitchen that lends itself to everyday use or catering, an elegant dining room and butler’s pantry, and a private study.
The listing agent, Barbara Stamp, was born in raised in Bristol and has been with Residential Properties since 1992. Barbara has been a multi-million dollar producer since 1992 and is a RI Monthly Five Star Realtor.
The selling agent, Becky Bishop, has been a resident of Rhode Island since 1987. She became a real estate agent in 1988 and has been a member of the multi-million dollar club.
- Residential Properties Announces $2.905 Million Sale in Newport
- NEW: RI’s Residential Properties Earns National Honors for Website
- Residential Properties’ New ‘Military On The Move’ Services
- Residential Properties Announces $3.5 Million Sale in Bristol
- Residential Properties Completes Sale of Barrington Home for $2.1 Million
- Dotson Joins Residential Properties as Sales Associate
- LIVE: Residential Property’s Lapides: Goal is $1 Billion in Sales in 2018
- Residential Properties Announces Sale of East Side Home for $2.1 Million
- Residential Properties Among Top 500 Most Successful Real Estate Companies in U.S.