American Airlines is Soaring Out of Green Airport
Wednesday, April 06, 2016
For business and leisure travelers looking to get to Chicago, the American Airlines flights are a welcomed addition.
American Airlines has not flown between Green and Chicago’s O’Hare International since 2008.
The twice daily flights will add nearly 100,000 passengers between the two-cities annually.
For Green, this is the third major addition with Condor Airlines adding international flights to Europe and the recently announced flights by SATA to the Azores.
Related Slideshow: Tourism Logos For All 50 States (and D.C.)
- TF Green Airport Announces Addition of 2 American Airlines Flights to Chicago
- JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- White’s LOOKOUT RI: TF Green Expansion May Fuel Europe Connection
- RI’s Jet Pull For MS Takes Off This Saturday At TF Green Airport
- NEW: JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- Green Airport to Provide Service to the Azores
- Germany’s Condor Airlines to Offer Service From Frankfurt to Providence
- NEW: TF Green Airport Ready for RI’s Thanksgiving Travel
- Exclusive: JetBlue Coming to Rhode Island
- NEW: JetBlue Officially Coming to RI
- NEW: JetBlue Offers $20 Fare to Florida To Honor RI’s Big Blue Bug
- ‘Interlink’ Opens at TF Green Airport
- REPORTS: Jet Blue Coming to TF Green
- A LIVELY EXPERIMENT - TF Green Renovations Pt. 2
- Don’t Miss ‘Jet Pull’ at TF Green for Multiple Sclerosis