Andera Named Top Tech Company by American Banker
Wednesday, December 05, 2012
Andera is the brainchild of Charlie Kroll, a Providence entrepreneur who came to Providence to attend Brown University.
American Banker writes:
Why it's one to watch: Andera is forging ahead with its oFlows platform that's built for iPads to help streamline and create possibilities in the ways banks open accounts and originate loans.
What started off as a web development company founded in Charlie Kroll's Brown University dorm room has matured into an account and loan origination software business meant to help banks serve their customers in more places, more efficiently.
Andera has shifted to a more mobile focus in the bank industry focused technology. According to American Banker: To help do that, Andera acquired oFlows, a paperless system for account opening and lending with expertise in multi-channel origination, in late 2011. With the acquisition, Andera, among other things, has been focusing on leveraging native mobile capabilities, such as the built-in camera to send in supporting documents as well as the touchscreen that lets customers sign forms with their fingers or styluses, to reduce the input burdens of opening an account or loan.
- Saul Kaplan: Thankful Innovation Junkie
- PowerPlayer: Betaspring’s Allan Tear
- The Business Model Innovation Factory
- Betaspring Applications Are Due
- Betaspring Tapped by White House to Drive National Innovation
- RI Innovation Ideas - Get a Preview of the Innovation Expo
- BREAKING: Withers Joins Staff At Betaspring
- CEO’s Can’t Tweak Their Way To Innovation
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Betaspring Founders Allan Tear, Owen Johnson & Jack Templin
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- Betaspring Celebrates Latest Start-Ups at Fall Launch 2012
- Innovation 101: Develop Talent
- Betaspring Demo Day: A Glimpse At Rebuilding RI’s Economy
- Met School Co-Founder Dennis Littky featured Speaker at the World Innovation Summit for Education
- Betaspring Mentors Entrepreneurs from Across the Country
- NEW: Business Innovation Factory Gears Up for 2011 Summit in September
- NEW: Betaspring To Hold Hardware Hackathon This Weekend