slides: 12 Biggest Business Stories in RI in 2012
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Despite these facts, not every business story was negative. There were some bright spots.
GoLocalProv.com reports on the 12 biggest business stories on the year in Rhode Island.
- NEW: Chafee Releases Video on 38 Studios Lawsuit
- Two New Mobile Cranes Coming to ProvPort
- Wells Fargo Refuses to Discuss ‘Secret’ Cash from Curt Schilling’s 38 Studios
- EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Attorney Investigating Curt Schilling’s 38 Studios
- Who Created the 38 Studios Deal?
- Report Says Commercial Real Estate Market is Improving
- BREAKING: Governor Chafee to Return Campaign Contributions from Defendants in 38 Studios Suit
- Making the Case for Real Estate
- EDC Buried in Legal Fees over 38 Studios
- NEW: EDC & ProvPort Bring Two Upgraded Mobile Cranes to Port of Providence
- GoLocalTV: Medieval Weapons and Software Auctioned off from Curt Schilling’s 38 Studios
- ProvPort Gets $10.5M Federal Grant