Top Men’s Clothing Store Blueprint 5 Offers Rare Sale
Tuesday, February 28, 2017
There are just a handful of fine men’s clothing store in Rhode Island — the stores that offer the most exceptional quality clothes in the world. Blueprint 5 is one such store that offers both American made and global products designed and tailored to transform the look and confidence of men.
Blueprint 5 may be the most selective in Rhode Island and it is located in East Greenwich. It is offering one of those rare sales events. The event will begin March 3 and run until March 31.
About the Event
The sale offers up to 78% off. “The sale is designed to clear way for the Spring 2017 collections,” said Jim Fortier, founder of Blueprint 5.
Located on Main Street in East Greenwich, Blueprint 5 is the shop with the rare artisan tailor Tony Palma.
- NEW: RISD Student Puts Providence Fashion in GQ’s Street Style
- BENRUS Fashion Show at Waterplace - New BeMe Line of Lingerie
- TRENDER: Fashion Designer Kate Brierley
- New England Vintage Chic: Taking Fashion Risks With Confidence
- Downton Abbey Fashion Comes to Prov
- The LOOK: NY Fashion Week Behind The Scenes Trends
- Fashion Legend André Leon Talley Coming to Providence April 26
- Spring Fashion Insider: Openings, Sales + More
- “Fashionably Late” Presented by BENRUS Set For October 1 in Boston