The LOOK: Hot Hair Trend for Fall
Saturday, August 18, 2012
It's been trending all summer, and I predict into the fall they'll be everywhere: braids, braids, braids. I saw them in abundance while strolling Boston's Newbury Street this week and we're getting requests in the salon to plait your tresses. Think how you can incorporate the loose, modern braid into your personal look with these 3 easy steps.
Hit the keyboard and Google "braid", "updo", and "braid look" and you will find everyone from Jennifer to Claire wearing them. Eyeball the fashion shots and pick one that suits you.
2. Stay loose
Optimize your impact with this smart strategy: Wear your braids loose and big, so you don't need to master the form any time soon. Plus, the more undone the braid, the better the look, currently!
3. Go special for special
Plan braided do's for the rest of this season's special events, like summer parties, weddings, or any kind of get-together with the girls. You'll get practice for daily wear and harvest compliments at the same time!
- TRENDER: Bridal Accessories Designer Andi Sperl
- TRENDER: Farmaesthetics Founder Brenda Brock
- TRENDER: Interior Designer Leslie Banker
- The LOOK: 3 Ways to Make People Think You Have a Personal Stylist
- Getting the French Look in Rhode Island
- The LOOK: Blonde Is Beautiful
- The LOOK: The Bob is Back
- The LOOK: Summer Style Dos + Don’ts