The LOOK: Holiday Hair Without Your Stylist
Saturday, December 22, 2012
This Holiday season can translate into being pressed for time and not able to make it to your stylist, what with being in peak shopping/decorating/cooking. But you want to look your most fabulous, so here's an easy step-by-step holiday do you can create on your own. It's great for Christmas, New Year's, or any holiday fete.
1. Part hair to your natural part and leave that out; grap the rest of your hair and bring up to a high pony. Seperate into three sections (if hair is fine, back-comb each section).
2. Next (and here's the secret part!), grab a stocking close to your own hair color. Fill it with paper towel, then scrunch and pin into place.
3. Now drape each section and wrap and pin around stocking to cover for maximum volume! To finish, take the side sweep, drape across forehead and pin up into the bun.
4. Spray... then off to play!
Have a great holiday! Love, Frank (when in town stop in and say hello... we would love to meet our fabulous readers xx)
- The Cellar: Red Wines To Serve on Christmas
- Don’t Miss: Castle Hill Inn’s Christmas Day Feast
- The LOOK: Holiday Hair Glamour
- Highlighters For a Real Holiday Shimmer
- Gift Guide 2012: Great Rhode Island Gifts for Her
- Best RI Restaurants For Christmas Dinner