video: Ross-Simons Styles Celebs in New Web Series
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch
What makes the series even more fun is that the local company has partnered with celebrity stylist Phillip Bloch, who wields his runway sense and sensibility on camera in the first video. Other pisodes in the series feature journalist, author and businesswoman Deborah Norville; NYC designer and sportswear manufacturer Kelly Dooley; and RISD Apparel faculty chair Catherine Andreozzi .
“We are so excited to present these videos featuring truly impressive style icons,” said Darrell Ross, president and CEO of Ross-Simons. “Phillip Bloch is terrific. He’s a natural on-camera and has a great eye for jewelry. He is a tremendous force in the fashion industry, with impeccable taste and an innate sense of style.”
Watch Phillip Bloch talk jewelry and style in the video, here.
And for more Beauty and Fashion coverage, don't miss GoLocalTV, fresh every day at 4pm and on demand 24/7, here.
- Charmed by Newport Jewelry Company Alex and Ani
- Haute Tags Puts Social Media + Jewelry Together
- High-End Jewelry Designer Tiffany Peay Rocks Rhode Island
- Jewelry + Accessories with RI Pride
- Made in RI: Jessica Ricci Jewelry
- Up and Coming Jewelry Designer Kathleen Brughelli