NEW: RISD Student Puts Providence Fashion in GQ’s Street Style
Monday, December 03, 2012
The RISD student who is in the class of 2015 is the photographer behind the latest installment of the men's magazine online look at what men of style are wearing... in this case, the focus was outerwear.
"If you're looking for outerwear inspiration, look no further than Providence, where we hit the streets to see how the city's cold-weather experts tackle the winter chill," says GQ.
Heinlein's images are grabbed on the quads of Brown, along Benefit Street nearest RISD, and on the streets of Downcity, featuring mostly-young men in peacoats, blazers, toggle and trench coats. There's one solidly middle-aged style icon, keeping up with the youngsters. Overall, the look is assured and centered in the fashion spectrum. Just like Providence.
To see the Providence looks featured in GQ's Street Style, go here.
- RISD Students Open Innovative Retail Space in Downcity
- NEW: Brown, RISD Ranked Top Student Choice Colleges by Parchment
- NEW: RISD Named 3rd Most Fashionable College in the US
- NEW: RISD Students Go to NYC for Fashion Challenge with Candy
- NEW: RISD Named #1 Design School in the World—Business Insider