Castle Hill Inn Opens Spa Suites Featuring RI’s Farmaesthetics
Friday, March 14, 2014
The two newly created treatment suites offer customized Farmaesthetics herbal remedies, such as therapeutic massage using aromatic hand-infused oils and lotions, facial treatments using masks and serums, and even "tip-to-toe" acupressure treatments for the face, head, neck, hands and feet. Saltwater and essential oil tub soaks are offered as well -- either before or after a session -- and are meant to "purify, boost immune support, relieve stress or warm the body and senses."
The suites are only available for a limited time (now through May 22, 2014) and treatments range from $65-$190, with appointments available between 9 AM – 6 PM daily.
"Our products are natural, as is our partnership with Castle Hill Inn," said Farmaesthetics founder and CEO Brenda Brock. "The pop-up Farmaesthetics Treatment Boutique offers beautifying, relaxing, customized treatments for the Inn’s guests, as well as those who wish to visit Castle Hill for the Treatment Boutique. It is a natural extension of the Castle Hill experience.”
Related Slideshow: Newport’s Wyndham Estate in Photos
With a spacious Master Bedroom, large circular Turret and East bedrooms, plus four guest bedrooms; hosting overnight guests is never likely to be problematic in this mansion.
* Master Bedroom - 22'8" by 14'
* Turret Bedroom - 17'10" circular
* East Bedroom - 17'2" by 17'5"
* Guest Bedroom - 12'4" by 11'6"
* Guest Bedroom - 18'6" by 14'10"
* Guest Bedroom - 11'3" by 11'3"
* Guest Bedroom - 12'5" by 8'2"
Want to experience a different view of the Newport Mansions? Try the Newport Cliff Walk. The 3.5 mile long public access pathway pairs the beauty of the Newport coastline with some of the island's historic mansions -- including Beechwood, Rosecliff, Marble House, The Breakers, Ochre Court, and Rough Point
- Five Things About Tavern on Broadway, Newport
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Kiss Me, Kiss Me Not
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: What Not to Say in Delicate Times
- NEW: Newport Hospital One of Most “Baby-Friendly” Worldwide
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: New 2014 Wedding Etiquette + More
- Newport’s Castle Hill Celebrates “NewPortugal” Wine + Food Week
- NEW: Newport Jazz Festival Announces Lineup for 60th Anniversary
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Regifted Damaged Goods Etiquette
- PODCAST: Alex + Ani CEO Buys Newport Mansion for $6.8M Cash
- NEW: Newport’s Tennis Hall of Fame Names Todd Martin CEO
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Relationship Dilemmas + More
- Tour a Newport Mansion: Wyndham Estate in Photos
- Newport Gulls to Hold Hall of Fame Induction this Saturday
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Relationships, Birth Control + More
- URI, Newport Interactive Marketers Offer Free Brand Growth Seminar
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: All-White Wedding Etiquette + More
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Sex Etiquette for Seniors + More
- Will Foxwoods Funded Fall River Casino Sink Newport Grand?
- Darrell West to Speak at Newport Art Museum on Saturday
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: BYO Parties + V-Day Marriage Proposal
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Virgin Fiancées + Wedding Dress Code
- newportFILM to Host Double Feature Aimed at Children and Adults
- EXCLUSIVE: Alex + Ani CEO Buys Newport Mansion for $6.8M Cash
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Breaking-Up Is Hard to Do
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Wedding Toasts + Diamond Dress Code