slides: BENRUS Fashion Show at Waterplace - New BeMe Line of Lingerie
Sunday, August 28, 2016
BENRUS, has partnered with the New York based lingerie company, BeMe - a lingerie line which was created "to empower women to be exactly who they are, while delivering a long overdue message with a new tone to the market. Be yourself."
SEE PHOTOS BELOW
On Thursday, August 25th, BENRUS sponsored a fashion show to introduce and showcase the fashionable, durable and affordable BeMe line.
Fashion first – all products featured in the show will be available for purchase at the event with special show pricing.
Photos: Myke Yeager
Related Slideshow: BENRUS Fashion Show at Waterplace - New BeMe Line of Lingerie
- BENRUS Opens First Store
- BENRUS Launches Brand Video Series
- Its Official: BENRUS is Launched
- Feroce Launches BENRUS Watch Company - Will He Be the Comeback Kid?
- Boston Celtics and BENRUS Announce New Marketing Partnership
- Giovanni Feroce and BENRUS - What it Means for RI
- BENRUS CEO Feroce Delivers “How to Achieve Exponential Growth” Speech at Business Expo
- Pats’ Rob Gronkowski is Dating the New Face of BENRUS
- “Fashionably Late” Presented by BENRUS Set For October 1 in Boston
- BENRUS Opening First RI Store
- Feroce is Selling Newport Mansion and Land for $12 million and Investing in BENRUS
- BENRUS’ Providence Store Opens Thursday
- GoLocalTV: BENRUS CEO Feroce on GoLocal’s 50 Wealthiest and Most Influential 2015
- BENRUS’ Feroce Joins World War II Foundation’s Board of Directors
- BENRUS Set To Open Store On Nantucket
- BENRUS Open Set to Tee it up on Thursday
- RI’s Brad Valois Wins the BENRUS Open